We have more pictures of our little Meg, but they're on the laptop, which I don't have right now. She's lost the swelling and baby acne now. She's so beautiful.
I thought this one was fun. She's in a SleepyWrap. I use it when we go outside usually... she pretty much falls asleep as claimed. Nice and snuggly. It reminds me of her being in my belly. I can't say which I like better, her in my arms or in my tummy; both are wonderful!
This is a classic Logan pose; he is typically leaning over in most pictures. He's a little ham. :o) He had a lot of fun at the Easter-egg hunt.
No, you're not seeing double, Anni and Lyndsey just look like twins. 18 years apart but about the same height. (Sorry, Hannah, couldn't resist! Love ya!). Aunt Anni is definitely a favorite at our house.
Todd LOVES this one. She has cupcake on her face from the cake-walk. It feels kind of like a Johnny Depp Willy Wonka shot to me, lol. So cute! Lyndsey has the most beautiful eyes ever. You can't tell here but they are glacier blue.


Daddy and son workin' on a Lincoln Log house (really elaborate and creative!). Lyn built the skyscraper chimney! That was a fun day. Logan must get his ingenuity from Todd; they're both awesome at building cool things.
It's hard to tell, but Lyn's shirt says " I love being a big sister!" It is her all-time favorite thing to wear. She loves her baby. The other day I woke Lyns up from her nap and said, "It's not the morning anymore," to which she replied, "It IS the morning. Look at my eyes, it's the morning!" Cracked me up! She's a sweetheart but a definite firecracker. Texas girl.
It's hard to tell, but Lyn's shirt says " I love being a big sister!" It is her all-time favorite thing to wear. She loves her baby. The other day I woke Lyns up from her nap and said, "It's not the morning anymore," to which she replied, "It IS the morning. Look at my eyes, it's the morning!" Cracked me up! She's a sweetheart but a definite firecracker. Texas girl.






No comments:
Post a Comment