Monday, December 8, 2008

30 Day Vacation!... Mangel/ Latturner visits

We took a 30 day vacation to visit family before we head to Italy and had a BLAST! Thanks everyone for making it special!
Aunt Janice (Todd's sister-in-law) let us terrorize her house, play with her dogs, and ride her horses! Thanks! :o)

Aunt Janice and Lyndsey on Moonbeam? It was a sweet lil' pony.
Nelli on, gosh, I can't remember her name! I just know it's not the "crazy" horse. I thought I wanted a horse, but since becoming a mother, I've also become part chicken. I got her to trot; Todd galloped. :o)

Papa Bud let us take his 4-wheeler for a spin. Logan and Daddy had a ball! We each got a turn, even Lyn took a slow cruise with her Daddy. SO hard to turn those handles!

Snuggle time with Ol' "Papa Bear." :o)


Our last farewell before our long drive home. Todd, Logan, Lyndsey, Nana Kathy (Todd's Mom), and Papa Bud (Todd's Step-dad)... The


Great Grandma and Grandpa Eppich (Todd's Mom's parents) came over a few times and visited. Thanks for the yummy pizza!

Papa Dave and Nana Suzie at the park. They took family pictures of us and so we all made them grab a few shots, too. Awww! there's love in those eyes.


Nelli, Todd, Janice (sis-in-law), Troy (bro), Penny (sis), Jed (bro-in-law), Wendi (sis), Mike (bro-in-law) taking a group photo. It was freezing but fun getting together like that. :o)

Cousin time! Lyndsey, Aspyn, Kolten, Logan, Hailey, and Courtney! How do you get a group of little ones to look at the camera at the same time? You don't, lol, just pick out the one without a finger in a nose.
We had a really fun time visiting Todd's cousins (Kris and Gregg) and Kris' son (Jaren). Logan had so much fun playing at their house!


























1 comment:

The Lane Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun vacation!! You guys squeezed thanksgiving, a wedding and ponyriding all in one vacation! We're glad youre back!!