Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote! Vote! Vote!

We are dedicating today's blog to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! May we always have our freedoms, our pursuit of happiness, and our devotion to God.

Today Todd and I voted! Yes, we became "official" adults. It's about time... we've been feeling weird having two kids and not being adults. Just kidding. It was a pretty good feeling, too. We took turns walking up to the elementary school just down the road. When Todd got done, I walked up, but it turned out I was registered in a different precinct or something, so I had to go to a different place to vote, lol. I did it though, so there's some dedication for you. I was tempted to just forget it, but I think our votes really do matter. May GOD BLESS this country today! Oh, bytheway, we voted Republican.

2 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Hi Nelli, I love your blog! I've made mine private for safety reasons. Email me at brittanycornelius@hotmail.com and I will add you to the list of people who can view it!
Brittany

Meek House of Insanity said...

What have you guys been up to? I sure miss reading your posts on the blog!