Monday, November 3, 2008

Good Wholesome Fun

On sunday we went to the park to feed the ducks. Last time we went people threw bags of bread into the pond, so we only brought a few slices of bread this time... the ducks were hungry. lol I guess you never know how much to bring.

Bird watching!



A beautiful spot for pictures and duck watching.


Look at the colors in the background! It was such a gorgeous day. In case you are wondering, I did chop off all of my hair. ;o) The kids didn't want to pose when they could chase the ducks, hehehe.


Daddy thinks we look a lot alike in this picture. Everyone always says Logan looks like Todd, but I guess there's some of me in there, too.




This is my dream house! We went for a drive in the hoitey-toitey neighborhood to dream. Not too many impressive ones (architecturally) but this one just took our breath away. It is massive and BEAUTIFUL... maybe we can build a small one? lol


Saturday we cleaned out our shed. Lyn was such a trooper! She sat contentedly the entire 2 +/- hours we took. The snacks helped. :o)


Todd's step-mom made this blanket for Todd almost 18 years ago, and needless to say it was in poor shape. We compromised and decided we'd keep the jean top and put on new batting, yarn, and back. We'll see if it turns out.


I am not a pack-rat whatsoever, so when it comes to Todd's memorabilia, I don't have much sentiment. I think it's a waste of space and will never EVER be used, lol. These are the first boots Todd bought with his own money. I grabbed him a few pics before we donated them. Now he can look at the pictures and remember without lugging them around. He's a GREAT sport!

My amazingly strong Mom used to put us up on her feet and hands like this. I remember she put me on her feet even as a pre-teen, lol. I was able to sit Logan on my feet, but it was a bit wobbly. Daddy offered to show me how it's done. They had so much fun!

Logan crash-landed on the couch and ended up thinking that was the fun part! :o) Good thing for wonderful Daddy.













































No comments: