Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trunk or Treat!

Hopefully nobody will mind us posting their pictures... The YM were in charge of a spook-alley in the church. I don't know what it's called, but they used a flashing light and it was really strange walking around and feeling like I was on morphine or something, lol. Yeah, it messed with my mind a bit... maybe it's permanent. ;o)
Cake walk! Lyn and Daddy won their first round. Logan and Mama didn't win anything but it was still fun!


While cake walking we stumbled upon Obi-won Kenobi (spelling!) and Sarah Palin! There's one of those Brimhall skeletons in the background, LOL. We LOVE you, Brimhall family! :o)

Well, I am not sure if these ladies dressed up as Sarah Palin to be scary or if they like her...

One of my favorite costumes, the mime! Nicely done, Beth. :o)






1 comment:

The Lane Family said...

You guys are so creative in your family themes!!! Your kids looked so cute!! The party was a blast! Great pictures of it!