
These pictures are chronologically backwards, but I didn't feel like moving them all into place, sorry. ;o) For FHE (Family Home Evening) we carved and painted pumpkins. Then we ate some YUM-MY caramel apples that we'd made earlier that night. We crushed up M&Ms for the guys' apples and walnuts for mine... mmmm... I wish it were Monday all over again. It was such a fun time! We made 2 extra apples for our neighbors and dressed the kids up and "treat or treated" them.

Lyndsey quite enjoyed her apple, as you can see; though she only ate the caramel.

Logan wasn't as thrilled about the apples as I thought he'd be. I think he didn't know how to go about eating it. We ended up cutting it into pieces for him. He had more fun doing our "special delivery"!

Lovely picture of me with a cheek full of apple.

Logan's punkins!

Daddy's carved pumpkin all aglow!

Daddy had a good time being an artist.

Lyndsey grabbing punkin guts.

Logan proudly displaying a monstrous (hahaha) seed!

Lyn had to be coaxed into touching the pumpkin...

This was after our first attempt to get her to scoop. She clung to Daddy! So cute. How she knew it'd be gross and slimy is beyond me.

No, Lyndsey is not standing in the pumpkin. Shesh, what kind of parents do you think we are! hehehe. ;o)
2 comments:
Too cute! I am such a slacker. I haven't even bought our pumpkins yet. Maybe this weekend!
That's so fun!! Thanks for the sweet comment by the way.
I can't believe how much hair Lyndsey has!! Or that she can eat a caramel apple (even if it was just the caramel) Scarlet wouldn't pretend to take a bite and then throw it on the floor. Crazy kid.
Anyway, heard you are going to be in Utah soon! Tori sounds like she is putting together a fun birthday for Coby!
Love ya!
Post a Comment