Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Favorite Mangel Family Pastime...

I couldn't resist taking a picture of this scene. It was too adorable!...

FYI, Lyndsey has started to give kisses. We ask for a kiss and she says "mmmm" and leans in to smooch us. Someone'd mentioned that we hadn't said anything on our blog about Lyndsey walking...well, she is not only walking, she's running, climbing things, getting into everything, and being a regular kid! lol She's been walking since she was 11 months and now she's on her way to talking. :o)
When you read a story to Logan, he is GLUED. He sits there contentedly the whole time. When you read a story to Lyndsey, she squirms, grabs at the pages, and literally eats the book. lol. I can't wait until she wants to be read to. Reading is such an awesome tool to develop imagination. I've started to read stories without pictures to Logan and he keeps asking me to see the pictures. I tell him he has to use his imagination, and I wonder if he knows how to do that this young, but when I'm finished, he'll ask me to read it again, so he's at least enjoying the words. :o) Daddies are great, aren't they? The other day, he and Logan were wrestling around and it was so funny to see Logan squirm and try to escape from him. It makes me smile to know that someday Logan'll be a teenager and will still be wrestling his Daddy, as boys will always be boys.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

What sweet pictures! Those are the moments you will treasure forever!