Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dead Halloweens

Halloween 2007! Thought it would be fun to show some of our past Halloween costumes, as tonight is our Ward Trunk or Treat party! Last year for Halloween Lyndsey was a Christmas elf; she had a cute little hat too. After a long night of Trick or Treating, she was not a happy elf at all.
Halloween 2007! For the Ward Trunk or Treat last year, we all dressed up as cowboys and cowgirls. You may recognize this picture because we used it last year on our Christmas card, thinking it was our last Christmas in Texas... HAHAHA, thank you Air Force, that's a good one! ;o) We actually are sad to leave Texas; there're so many wonderful people here.

Halloween 2006! Logan's favorite book since birth was Froggy Gets Dressed (Jonathan London), so we dressed up as Froggies! :o) We received the prestigious (2nd place) Best Family Costume accolade. The 1st prize went to a family (Moffats) that dressed up as the Flintstones; they were really cute!



I love the lighting and coloring of this picture. It almost looks like he is going off to war. He's so adorable, our little Froggy!


Halloween 2004! Our first year in Texas, I dressed up as a witch for our Ward party. Todd had to work, so I had to go alone, but it was still fun. I was in YW's and I got to help with the festivities. All the little kids were wary of me, but I guess I was kinda scary... in fact, I won a prize for the "SCARIEST costume." cackle cackle cackle.
We'll post this year's costumes later... we're going to be a puppy family.




1 comment:

warcolby said...

Cole says "that's cute!!"-we love the frogs. can't wait to see the doggie family tonight!!

colby