Monday, October 20, 2008

A little family fun!

Last Monday after FHE we played hide 'n seek in our house. When it was Mama's turn to hide, I hid in a basket of (clean) laundry. It was such a good spot that even Daddy didn't see me... until I jumped out! hehehe... reminds me of when I was growing up; we always played tricks on each other. After I hid in the basket, I had Logan hid to see if Lyndsey could find him. He couldn't sit still very long in there, so Lyndsey got in with him and they hid together. It was so CUTE!
Two peas in a pod!
This was not taken the same day. We were just playing together in Lyndsey's room and Daddy I guess thought it was pretty cute so he took some pictures of us. We LOVE snuggling!
I pulled the blanket off of Logan and Daddy got the reaction on his face. He looks like a little model. Then there's Lyn trying to escape the grasp of Mama. :o)
We bought this little kitchen set from some friends and it was a GREAT buy. We play with it everyday! It's wonderful to be able to stay home with my sugars and just enjoy childhood. :o) Thanks, Daddy for all you do for us! You are the BEST husband and father. You are SO good to us! Thank you for being our support and our strength. We LOVE you, DADDY!!!!!! :o) MMWWAAA!

No comments: