
It's hard to see, but here are our puppy costumes. :o) Logan was Scruff, Daddy was Spike, Lyndsey was Baby (but she ate her paper tag! hehe), and I was Belle. Daddy was the only brown dog, but we all have a brown ear or two. We had fun dressing up as a family. We didn't win a prize this year. A family of skeletons (Brimhalls) won the family prize... we puppies thought about burying those bones in the church yard! lol j/k. The Cordova family dressed up as Snow white and the 7 dwarfs and they were awesome!

Closer view.

These are the cutest puppies I've ever seen!
Lyndsey eating a donut off a string. Yum.







1 comment:
I noticed that your hats were knitted. Did you do that???
Great costumes by the way, how cute!
Scarlet went trick or treating for a little while tonight. We just got back from Seattle dr appts. It's been a long couple of days and I'm super glad to be home. Randy is back, it was fun seeing him. There was big drama at the William's house yesterday, you'll have to ask mom about it or call me. Nothing huge, so don't worry. Just drama between Davi and Randy, Davi and Micah, Micah and Carly, etc. I've been told though that they have since made up, which is good.
Post a Comment