Monday, August 3, 2009

For those who think we've disappeared from blogspot ;o)

The lamborghini is not supposed to be the first picture. ;o) We got to see a couple super-fast, top-dollar cars on our trip, and Todd thought they were pretty amazing. Here's the last one and probably the coolest. We got to see quite a lot of it on our return trip. Vrrroooom Vrooooom!
Our first time seeing the Bern, Switzerland Temple. We took this shot from our car window. It's small but beautiful. The Angel Moroni looks gigantic because it's so much lower to the ground than the massive Temples.
Somewhere in Germany. The mountains were so gorgeous. Lots of little towns but there were so many trees around that taking pictures wasn't possible. This was taken as we crossed a bridge (no trees!). Schon, Schon Deutschland!
The Mercedes-Benz Museum in Stuttgart, Germany. Pretty fun seeing all the older cars and the amazing ideas they've come up with. We liked the arrows that led to the museum. :o)
Zoo-in-it at Stuttgart! It was a HUGE Zoo. We spent about 4 hours there and didn't even see it all. There were like 10 giant-sized buses parked in the lot and about a million teens and pre-teens roaming about. That part wasn't so fantastic because they roam in groups, lol, but we managed to see SOME animals without teens in front. :o)

At the Zoo. This fountain had a couple of HUGE pelicans. They came right up to us and Todd got some great shots (sorry they're not included here).
So, if anyone wants to come see this beautiful part of the world, come on over! :o) It's so fun being able to see so many beautiful places!
Updates on the family:
Logan gave his first talk yesterday, on Temples. He did GREAT!
Lyndsey can walk up the stairs by herself now and is such a GREAT talker!
Nelli is 3 months pregnant now! 6 more months. Not sure if I'm ready but it'll be wonderful having another sweetheart. :o)
Todd is working hard at work and at his calling. He is such a fantastic man. I think I take how wonderful he is for granted, but I know he is AMAZING and I am grateful for who he is. I LOVE YOU, TODD!!!!














No comments: