
Logan was feeling pretty sick and was wanting Daddy to hold him. I thought it was too cute and needed a picture. They WERE sleeping, then heard my camera, so this picture is actually "staged," hehehe. Logan sometimes comes to snuggle with Mama in the morning when he hears Daddy getting ready. Once I got out of the way, Lyndsey kept putting her little feet on Logan and gently tapping on him (in her sleep). Anni and Davi have a picture sort of like this. :o) It's precious! Too bad I had to wake them up 5 minutes later. ~N







2 comments:
Cute pictures. I love when my kids come snuggle with us in the morning. Sometimes we have all 5 in there. It gets a little crowded, but sweet. We might need a BIGGER bed soon. Ha ha!
It's crazy when those cute warm bodies come to snuggle and you enjoy it so much you find that a half hour or so later you wake up...again...at least that is what happens to me on Saturday's.
~Todd
Post a Comment