Friday, January 9, 2009

Oh, what a week!

The month of January started off really great for us! We all had some form of a stomach bug. It began with Lyndsey then passed to Mama then on to Logan; Daddy got a little of it, too, and luckily missed out on the vomiting, etc. Todd had to work the day after I was up literally every hour vomiting (sorry to gross ya out) and I didn't know how I could handle Lyndsey being sick plus myself. I had one more lovely bathroom moment that morning then said a prayer and asked God to help me make it through that day... He always pulls through, and blessed me with health that day. The kids were ANGELS, too. Again, sorry for the revolting story, but it has a good ending, right? :o) I must add that Todd was an ANGEL as well and took care of the kids when he was able and had a sleepless night himself.

Poor baby girl was so miserable!Lyndsey got a Princess couch and we like to snuggle on it together. Who cares if the big couches are right behind us? ;o) Lyn has become really interested in books now (yeah!). I love reading to my babes.
Oh boy, she's already addicted to her cellphone!

The hours of fun to be had with an old phone! She mostly calls her Daddy.


Logan took this picture of Daddy. He said "Here, hold my lollipop."

Last Sunday was Logan's first day in Primary! He loved it, too. He couldn't stay put in his chair, but I didn't think that'd happen, lol. He got sung to and sang "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam."


Logan also went up to bear his testimony for the first time on Sunday. We've never even suggested he go up there and he'd never asked before, but I guess he felt like a big boy that day. He got nervous and mumbled something then left the podium. Really cute. It made my eyes tear-up that my baby boy is growing up.

We got him his own scripture tote and wrapped it up for him to open on his big day. He carried it with pride all day and put it in a special spot at home so Lyndsey wouldn't get to it.

Lyn is a little nut sometimes. I guess it runs in this family though (you crazy people know who you are, lol, j/k). She pointed to her bows and kept asking me to put more and more bows in her hair. Thanks, Aunt Tara! She loves her pretties.


I think maybe this picture should be banned, because he is such a little stud! He looks like a teenager and I can just imagine this'll be how he looks when he's 16. Our little heartbreaker... just like his Daddy. ;o) I LOVE you, Todd Mangel!



























































1 comment:

The Lane Family said...

Logan really does look like a teenager in that last picture. After seeing that it is hard to remember that he is only 3!