
Aww, she's just so cute! Lyndsey has started to talk a lot more. She can say: ball, uh-oh, Mama, Dada, up, there you go, bubble, apple, bottle, and probably others I'm forgetting about. This is FYI for the granparents, I'm really not bragging or anything about our awesome kids. hehehe.

I was fixing us something to eat and turned around to see Lyndsey upsidedown like this. It was so adorable! Logan wanted to join in on the fun. :o)

Cute little bums.

This is a typical scene in the Mangel house. With Daddy working swing shift, he sleeps until 9am, so the kids eat a yogurt (or two) to tide them over until Daddy can eat breakfast with us.

I love the bags under their eyes. They look like they've just stayed up all night partying (No, they didn't). ;o) Aren't they so cute sitting on their Daddy's briefcase together?
1 comment:
They are so adorable! I love the upside down pictures. Awwwwhhh.
Post a Comment