Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Moving Update

I thought I'd just give everyone a little info about our move (Mom, we still have our computer, lol). Our storage items (including our washer and dryer!) are being picked up on the 18th... a week or so without a washer and dryer, that'll be fun. ;o) Then our main shipment will be picked up on the 23rd-24th, which will be our beds, couches, etc... luckily we will have biliting (air force hotel) to stay in. We get 1,000 pounds of stuff to bring earlier than the rest; but that still will take about 30 days to get to us. We'll be out of our house on my birthday (27th). It will be crazy how fast time'll go. I don't know if this interests anyone, but I figured I'd let ya know so you can keep e-mailing. We'll have a computer for about 2 weeks still, so write! lol :o)

No comments: