I have a few minutes, so I thought I'd give you an update on what's going on with the Mangels. We found a house to rent and signed for it on Monday. It is a traditional Italian townhouse, actually, and there are a total of 5 townhouses all in a row. Kind of like an apartment, but not really. We move in on April Fool's Day. ;o) The yard is only like 15 feet wide by 100 feet or so long. Long and narrow, lol. BUT, it's a lot better than some places so we took it. The landlords speak a little english, but sometimes it's tough to communicate. We have Italian, Italian-American, and American neighbors. It's out in the country with a fantastic view of the mountains, yet it is only 15 minutes from the base. They're putting in a brand new kitchen, too, with a dishwasher! Phew. Anyway, we'll post pictures when we take them. No closets and there's a budai (?). It's pretty awesome getting to see a whole new culture! Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment