Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nakedness & Cooking for 1

Well it's been 100 degrees, give or take a few, for the past few weeks here and one day we just thought we would let Lyndsey run around with no cloths on. She didn't mind too much.
This was after a long day and I was just getting Logan into his pj's and Moma thought it would be a fun photo op. I guess she was right, but what Moma isn't.
Nelli and Logan were enjoying the cooler (85*) morning with some bubbles and a squirt gun. We'll do anything to keep cool around here.
Logan...Logan...Logan...all I can say is, one minute he is pulling out the pots and pans, the next moment Nelli and I are out of the room long enough for Logan to think he needed to be part of a special soup. Okay not really. Nelli and I were out of the room when this happened, but it was too funny when Logan was basically pleading for assistance. After the pictures were take, he was safely removed from the pot and all was well once more.
There is always time for a quick shot of little Lyndsey. She is so stinkin cute, I could take pictures all day long. We love our kids so much.

2 comments:

Taralou said...

I love the last picture -- she is so cute!

Kati said...

I agree, she is so stinkin cute!

That's a pretty funny shot of Logan too!

I'm so excited for you guys to go to Italy. I would love to be able to visit someday too, but I can't see that happening. Maybe if Scarlet is ok...I guess we'll see.

Love you guys!