skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well, Todd's been at Scout Camp all week and I've become the "man of the house." Hehehe. Yesterday, I woke up to a Lyndsey "explosion" of the diaper-sorts, then came to find not one, but TWO HUGE cockroaches in the house; like 2 inches long. Yeah, it's Texas, but we've never had cockroaches like this! One of them was on Lyn's changing table and it touched me! Ugh... So, I squished them. THEN I had to dump a kitchen-sized garbage can of stinky diapers into the garbage bin... it must've been about 30 pounds or so. On the way to the garbage bin, I found a DEAD RAT! (FYI, We really do keep a clean house and we're not being overrun by pests and rodents, hehehe. It's that time of year I guess.) I put gloves on and carried the rat to the trash, then SCRUBBED, hehehe. Can you believe my day? It definitely made me appreciate my Todd and all the "man stuff" he does around here. I just thought I'd share my grossly funny day. Hope you're not eating lunch. ;o)
1 comment:
Nelli, I can honestly say there are certain things about Texas that I don't miss...cockroaches! We miss all our friends though. Love your blog!
Post a Comment