Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"Happy Birthday to YOU, Lyndsey Girl!"



Nana Vicki and Papa John sent some money for Lyndsey's birthday and this is one of the things we bought her. The pony makes sounds and "drinks," too. Lyn loves it. They also bought her a hand/foot memory mold. THANK YOU! :o)



Logan giving Lyndsey a birthday kiss! Look at all those presents; it's like Christmas in August 'round here.



Gosh, she's SO CUTE!



Lyndsey and her "Island Princess Barbie" cake. Thanks, Mom, for the Barbie! and for the YEARS of AMAZING Barbie-cakes. Wish mine turned out like yours, but I sure tried.



The lighting of the cake! I can't believe it's been a year. Lyndsey is our DOLL and we just adore her to pieces!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute. We started a blog, so come check us out. dmbuhler.blogspot. We love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I think I gave you the wrong address to our blog. It is dmbuhler.blogspot.com

Love ya!