
Lyndsey loves to play in drawers. She loves pulling things out... sometimes she'll put them back, but I typically have to clean up after the "Lyndsey Tornado." It was too cute when she sat in the drawer...then got stuck and had to be rescued. :o)

We don't fuss too much with Lyndsey's hair. Usually, if anything, I put a little "boinger" in her hair. She can't pull those out (Tara, we LOVE the bows you sent, and used them when she was little, but now she just yanks them out, lol). We call her "Lyndsey Lou-Who" from Dr. Suess. Look at how her hair sticks up all on its own!

Daddy and Lyndsey grabbing a quick picture of the Who! I guess that means Daddy's the Grinch...when he has his heart changed to 3 sizes bigger. ;o)
2 comments:
That's so funny -- Kymber does the exact same thing now. I do her hair in the morning and within a few hours, she's got it all pulled out. :-) I'm lucky if her hair looks brushed by lunch time. LOL
Bows are best when they are little and CAN'T pull them out and again when they get older and WANT them in. Kara always asks for the bows now to be "pretty". It's fun watching them go through different stages.
Cute pictures of Lyndsey!
That's so funny! Scarlet's hair does the same thing! Tara sent me a site where you can learn to make your own bows. It's on my blog, you should check it out.
Scarlet pulls her hairties out too, oh well, it's really cute while it lasts though.
love you Nells!
Post a Comment