
It's probably not very exciting news to anyone but us Mangels, but we have finally paid off our Impala! :o) Our goal was to pay it off by the end of August, and we did that yesterday, a whole year early. We have been pretty frugal for the last year or so trying to pay it off early, and it's a GREAT feeling to be debt-free...(Ok, we do still owe money on our land, but we're going to try to pay that off super fast with our COLA money for living in Italy.)

Logan always wants to drive the car, not pretend driving either, he REALLY wants to drive the car. We keep telling him he can when he's 16 and he keeps saying, "Next year, I can drive the car!" :o) Too cute!



I guess this is how a bug feels... :o)
1 comment:
Congrats on paying off your car!! I know goodc it feels to not have to worry about that!
Post a Comment