Thursday, August 7, 2008

WALK this way!

We typically go for a stroll when it's not burning hot out or so humid you feel like you just went swimming, and I decided to bring the camera along and take some pictures of the fun we get to have. We occasionally happen upon a friendly cat (YES, we play with cats, Dad... your allergies don't change my love for 'em, lol.). We nicknamed a couple of them, too; there's lazybones (looked like it hadn't eaten in a while) and Sabrina (the teenage witch). It's silly, but it gives a little excitement to our lives!

The day before these tractor pictures were taken, we decided to walk down a different road, and luckily we did because the man driving the tractor stopped and hollered at us to come "drive" it. At first I was a little uncomfortable with a strange guy inviting us over, but he insisted, so we crossed the street and he let Logan and AJ climb up and sit on the tractor. He was actually a member of our Church (Wichita Falls ward though). It was really thoughtful of him, and the boys LOVED it! I had to get a shot of them with the tractor since I missed them "driving" it.
I felt bad that Lyn wasn't getting a picture, so this is her in our double stroller. She was busy watching the boys play by the tractor. She's such a DOLL!

2 comments:

Taralou said...

What a dream for all little boys to drive a tractor...glad Logan had the opportunity!

Kati said...

That's so fun. What a nice guy to let them check out the tractor.