
Facing West:

Facing East:

Facing North: Salmon is the birthplace of Sacajawea, and these mountains look like Sacajawea is lying over them... hard to tell from the pictures.

So, knowing we are moving to Italy, I've been feeling a little, ok, a LOT homesick for the time when we will have some permanent "roots." I am excited for Italy, but can't wait to have a homestead someday. We bought 1.26 acres in Salmon, Idaho 2 years ago, and we plan to retire there. I thought it'd be kind of fun to post some pictures of our land, mainly for my own personal enjoyment, lol, but hopefully you'll enjoy it, too.







1 comment:
Hey Nells,
I'm so jealous you guys will be retiring there. How fun would that be to be so close to siblings? And, I have to admit it, Salmon is a fun place.
I can see the whole Sacajewea mountain thing...almost creepy, huh?
I can understand the homesick thing too. Embrace your move wholeheartedly (i know you will), you will get so much out of being there. I'm excited for you.
Post a Comment