
Daddy was helping with an Ammo Bowl (big softball tournament) so I decided to take the kids to the park. We don't do that much as it gets so hot, so you can see how thrilled Logan is to be able to play, finally! :o)

This was Lyndsey's first time officially playing at the park! I took her down the slides a couple times and she just giggled the whole time. She LOVED it.

Growing up, I used to climb up doorjams, so I guess it's no surprise that Logan is a crazy climber, too. He was in time-out, but Daddy couldn't resist taking this photo op.

I gave Lyndsey a yogurt and I don't think she got much in her belly based on the MESS she made. She was COATED in it...I hear it's pretty good for your skin, lol.

It's kind of hard to see, but Logan bonked his head on the table and got a big unicorn horn. It's kind of "funny" that he had a mosquito bite on the exact spot, too. Not a happy night for him, can you tell? ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment