Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gymnastics!

We went to a church playgroup today at a gymnastics center and had so much fun! Lyndsey is in a pit full of foam squares. It was pretty tough getting back out of there, but worth the struggle.
Here she is inside a soccer goal. Isn't she just beautiful?
Logan in the pit. You could use a rope swing or jump off the trampoline to get in. He tried both and prefered to just jump in by himself.
Our little Gold Medalist!
Daddy used his lunch break to come and play with us! Isn't he just wonderful? If he weren't in his uniform, I bet he'd have been running around the place just like Logan (a little boy inside).
This is launch number 2 for Logan; I missed the first one! He LOVED it!
It's a bird, it's a plane, wait, it's Logan! This is the exact middle of a flip! He landed on his back, thank goodness. He's not flipping head-first; his legs head away from Daddy. Todd flipped him twice like this. That was the HIGHLIGHT of their day!
What a doll!

2 comments:

warcolby said...

Somehow I missed Logan flying!! Wow, that looks scary. I also love the duck pond pics. When we tried to take pics there last year, Cole ran right into the pond. Glad you're children have more impulse control:)

The Lane Family said...

Wow I am bummed I didn't go to that play group. I should have. It looks like lots of fun!