Logan is kind of obsessed with flowers right now. Everywhere we go he has to pick one, then another, and another, etc. etc. I love how he has a little flower nose!

I tried to get Daddy to take a picture with the kids, but he insisted that I never get to be in pictures so he offered to be the photographer. The kids wanted to climb the rock not sit still on it, lol.

Lyndsey was all about climbing up this rock, but I was so worried that she was going to crack her head open. She did just fine but I did help her once she stood up on it. Our little daredevils.

These next pictures are from Monday night (FHE); we and our friends, the Buhlers, went to the park and had a really great time.

The Buhlers feeding the geese. The geese came up and took the bread from their hands. Logan and I were a little nervous to feed the geese (teeth!) but we bucked up eventually and then Logan started chasing them. We LOVE the Buhlers!

Lyndsey's first time feeding the ducks and geese. She kind of just held onto the bread, but that's ok. :o) She'd just woken up from a nap and wasn't sure what was going on, but she liked it.

No comments:
Post a Comment