Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Our State Fair!"

We went to the fair Saturday night and had so much fun! We LOVE fairs. Our fair is small, but it was definitely worth going.
Logan wasn't sure about this ride at first but he got used to it. The little girl next to him was sweet and offered to let him sit with her.Logan's first pony ride! Oddly enough, he wasn't at all afraid of riding a horse. I probably didn't need to hold on to him, but I did just in case. His horse was called Sundown and she was very gentle.
I think I would have paid $5 just to pet the horse, lol. They're my favorite!
Next we went to the free petting zoo. We got to pet some interesting animals: a llama, goats, sheep, DEER, FAWNS, and our favorite... CEBUS (say-boo)! The cebus were SO soft! and SO CUTE!!! The fawns were so SWEET! Their little snouts were tiny and they gobbled up so much food.
Lyndsey and Daddy stayed outside of the "zoo," but they enjoyed watching all of the animals and Logan with them. There were some wallabys there, but they weren't out with the other animals.
Logan's first rollercoaster!! Weeee..... He was a little shocked at the movements but in the end, he thought that was the most fun ride ever! It went backwards and forwards and seemed to last like 5 minutes. It was GREAT!
Carousel! What fair is complete without one? This horsey Logan didn't want to stay on, lol. It was his first ride of the fair though. I had fun, anyway. They wouldn't let me sit on one, so I had to live vicariously through Logan. :o)
Lyndsey's first carousel ride! This was taken before the ride began. She looked a little different when it started, lol. She kept clinging to Daddy's shirt. Isn't she a cute little princess?

This picture looks funny because I did an "automatic fix" and it didn't help much... There's a cebu!
Logan, Daddy and Lyndsey went down the potato-sack slide. Lyndsey had an explosion as Daddy was taking her out of the stroller, but he took her and Logan up and down anyway. Way to take one for the team, Daddy! :o) (His clothing was just fine afterwards).

No comments: