I got "tagged" to do a blog "snoop" basically, so here you go...my messy house for your viewing pleasure. lol. :o)
I was told to take pictures of certain things (you'll see via the pictures) without cleaning or anything beforehand.
1. Bedroom closet
2. Bathroom toilet...sorry, hope nobody's eating! lol
3. What the kids are doing right now...jumping from the table to the couch! They know when I'm not paying attention to them, that's for sure.
4. A Self Portrait...I dunno if this was supposed to be drawn or if it was supposed to be a picture with the camera... drawing was a PAIN holding Lyn, so I'm thinking it wasn't supposed to be drawn but taken, lol.
5. Refrigerator
6. Kitchen sink... LUCKILY I'd just done the dishes, lol.
7. Laundry room...er laundry closet. Like the month supply of food? lol. We ran out of room in our pantry.
8. Favorite room in the house...the livingroom. It's where the party's always at.
9. Favorite pair of shoes. I love these because they're easy to throw on and they are really comfy. Notice the footprints...they get used a lot, lol.
10. Dream Vacation... ITALY. I don't have to dream much longer, do I? :o) I've always wanted to see the Sistine Chapel and Venice and the statue of David and the leaning tower of Pisa, etc etc. It's going to be so AWESOME!
So, now I'm supposed to TAG 5 people. :o) Hmmm... KATI, CARLY SUE, TARA, TORI JO (if you ever decide to update yours, LOL), JESSICA MEEK. If you don't want to participate, I won't be offended, but it's kinda fun. Just take pictures of the above items and post. NO ALTERING beforehand either. :o) Have a ball!







2 comments:
Nelli,
Cute! As soon as I get home from Utah, I will do it!
Jessica
Ok, this is kind of fun. I'm glad I did it now. I was actually trying to look at your food storage to see what you had for ideas :). And the portrait is supposed to be a photo. I guess it's said that I could put a pic of my toilet up but not my face. hmmm. But I enjoyed your drawing.
Post a Comment