Thursday, July 10, 2008

Having Some Fun

Logan and I were playing with "butterfly catchers" from one of his games, and I thought it'd be fun to give him some doggie ears; he is always crawling around the house like a puppy. He thought the ears were pretty fun!
The other day Lyndsey found Logan's hat and was putting it on by herself, so when I tried to get her to do it again a day later, she wouldn't have it. She wasn't interested in the hat anymore. :o)
I tried like 10 times to get her to keep the hat on long enough for a picture, and this is about as good as it got! She's still stinkin' cute though.
They're a little "whited" out, but I love this picture. They usually play really nicely together. Logan doesn't tend to mind Lyn getting all of his toys or climbing all over him. They really do LOVE each other, and we LOVE THEM!

No comments: