Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summer Time Fun






We and the Lane family went swimming at the base pool for the first time and it was really fun! Logan was hesitant at first, but then took to it really well. He even went with Daddy down a slide two times. Lyndsey pretty much clung to us the whole time, but I think it was fun for her to be in the water. She LOVES baths, but I think this was a little scary for her. We bought Logan a lifejacket with his birthday money (THANKS, Mom and Dad!) and now he swims around by himself. He is a champ! It's fun going as a family to the pool. :o) The last picture is of Todd diving. He jumped off the divingboard twice; the first was a dive, the other...was a belly-flop, lol. He had fun though.

1 comment:

salty c-snake said...

Yeah!! Now you can meet us at the pool!! Your kids are darling. I love the totem pole. We'll have to give it a try.