I usually have our antiques covered up with a blanket because little ones tend to get bonks on 'em, but Lyndsey has been doing really well moving about so I took off the blanket. They don't get played with too often, but every now and then Logan or Lyn wander over to play. I just hope they don't crush their fingers! I've learned through experience that it hurts, lol.


Lyndsey thought it'd be fun to play with our antique clothes-wringer, and I couldn't NOT take a picture of her; she just looked so cute! like a little helper-girl. This was the first picture taken; Lyndsey was playing all by herself and then the boys came over later for some pictures.

Aren't they SO CUTE? I could just watch them all day...wait, I pretty much do, lol. Anyway, I love these babies of ours! Logan's friend AJ is also in the picture. I've been watching him for about a month. It's a handful a LOT, but it's good for Logan. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment